- 8/1/22 - The Zoning Board of Adjustment meeting for August 4, 2022 does not include the proposal by Flemington 202 Properties. We have been told that this will be on the agenda at the September 15 meeting.ZONING BOARD OF ADJUSTMENT PUBLIC MEETING
SEPTEMBER 15, 2022 AT 7 PM
RARITAN TOWNSHIP MUNICIPAL BUILDING 1 MUNICIPAL DRIVE ROOM 160
Zoom link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/2953351895 Meeting ID: 295 335 1895
Please consult the Raritan Township website at https://www.raritan-township.com/boards/zone for meeting cancellations and agenda information. Put SEPTEMBER 15 on your calendar now and check their website to make sure that Flemington 202 Properties is on the agenda as the date approaches. It is very important that you attend in person if at all possible. Information: contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- 7/21/22 - The Township has canceled the meeting scheduled for July 21, 2022 at 7pm regarding the proposed warehouse development in the area. The next Township Board of Adjustment meeting is scheduled for August 4, 2022 at 7pm. Please refer to the Township website for attending in person or via zoom.
- 7/15/22 - The Raritan Township Zoning board is having an open meeting on July 21 at 7pm. It is regarding the planned warehouse/retail development that directly impacts Flemington South Estates and Concord Ridge communities. It also impacts the surrounding area and the community at large in terms of an increased traffic, noise and environmental pollution. See notice below:
- 5/18/21 - Please be advised that on Thursday, May 20, 2021 the Association's contractor, Pave Patrol will be replacing the steps leading to front doors of a few units within our community. The work is anticipated to begin around 8am. Once the contractor begins demolition you will not be able to enter or exit your home for 6 hours. The contractor will be using quick cure concrete so after the 6 hours you will be able to enter and exit. You will be notified if this effects your unit so that you can plan accordingly. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to Ellen at Town & Country Property Management.
11/10/20 - Just a friendly reminder to please break-down all boxes before placing them in the dumpsters. Also please do not leave items on the ground around the dumpsters, please place the items in the dumpsters. Thank you and be safe.
- 7/18/19 - The Outside Door Project will begin on or about Tuesday 7/23/19. Somerville Aluminum will be replacing 4 – 6 doors per day starting at unit 101 and working their way back. Each week, affected unit owners will be notified. Additionally, notices will be posted on doors the day before each door will to be replaced. New keys will be left in an envelope on the new outside doors. Landlords will be responsible to obtain a copy of the new key from their tenant. Thank you for your cooperation.
- 5/31/19 - The gutters and downspouts are scheduled to be cleaned on Monday and Tuesday (June 3 and 4) within the community. It is suggested that windows be kept closed to avoid dirt/dust within the home.
- 4/17/19 - The Pelham Association has hired a concrete contractor to repair . select entry stoop and/or basement areas within the Pelham. The work is scheduled to begin on or about April 25, 2019 and will continue for approximately one (1) week, weather permitting. We ask for your full cooperation with the contractor while the repairs are being made.
- 1/25/2019 - The Pelham Board has received several inquires regarding the insurance offered by their water company (American Water). This insurance is only offered to the homeowner, and is for the individual lines (ie water/sewer) that service the unit which are the homeowner's responsibility if repairs are needed. It is suggested that owners take advantage of this coverage which is offered ONLY to homeowners and not the Association. Please contact American Water at 855-800-5195 for cost and information on coverage.
- 11/27/2018 - Due to weather the concrete repairs will be completed in
- 10/7/2018 - The Board has hired a contractor to make re-pairs to concrete areas that are the responsibility of Pelham. This includes basement stairways and entry stoops. We are anticipating, weather permitting, for the repairs to begin in Spring 2019.
- 6/21/18 - Deck post staining project now in progress.
- 1/28/18 - Cable Wires: We apologize for the delay. Comcast Cable has made the repairs. Thank you for your patience.
- 10/24/17 - Regal Restoration is just wrapping up a few remaining issues with concrete stairs at select buildings as well a replacing all leaking gutters and downspouts, and replacing all aluminum downspout leaders with new plastic crush resistant leaders. This should all be addressed within the next 2 weeks. Thank you for your patience.
- 10/15/17 - As we near the end of the Facade Project project we would like to thank everyone again for their cooperation during the process. The project has taken longer than we originally thought due to wait time for inspections, permits, additional concrete work and dry time, and the kind of unforeseen items that always seem to pop up with construction. We appreciate your patients and understanding.
- 7/21/17 - On Monday, July 24, 2017, Prestige Lawn Care will be on site removing bushes at the following locations: 609, 611, 705, 707, 709, 913, 915, 1201, 1203, 1205, 1207, 1215, 1401, 1403. You do not need to do anything to prepare for this. The shrubs that are being removed will be replaced in the fall after the concrete work is done. This is being performed by Pelham due to the Facade Projects. Please direct any questions to Frank or Debralee at Town & Country at 732-212-8200. Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation.
- 6/15/17 - The Façade Project is progressing on schedule with the exception of rain delays. Every inspection to date has passed and been approved! The project encompasses repairing the brick and concrete and the replacement of decks. You will be notified before work is done on your deck. At that time, to request a temporary air conditioning unit while you're deck is being replaced, call Debralee at 732-770-2573 after you receive notice that deck work is scheduled to begin. The project is always changing, but we are keeping a timeline.
- 5/18/17 - The Pelham is now FHA approved!
- 5/3/17 - The Facade project is underway. It started at the 1400 building and will end with the 100 building. We will notify residents before work begins on their building. We anticipate it will take approximately 3 months to complete. However, we will need everyone's full cooperation to keep to that schedule. Please reply promptly to notifications and clear decks when asked to. Thank you for your patients and understanding during this process.
- 5/2/17 - We are making a temporary A/C window unit available to residents while their WORKING A/C units are removed during construction in the warmer months.
- 4/19/17 - Facade project construction set to begin on or about 4/24/17
- 4/14/17 - Staging (set up) for the facade project will be begin the morning of Tuesday April 18. 5 unnumbered spots in front of the 1300 building on Normandy and 5 unnumbered spots by the 500 building on Nottingham have been marked for project staging. Please do not park in them as these areas are needed for Regal Restoration staging material and MUST BE CLEAR TUESDAY MORNING. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
The project will begin at the 1400 building and will end with the 100 building. We anticipate the project to take 3 months to complete. However, we will need full cooperation from residents to keep to that schedule.
- 4/11/17: Façade project update and IMPORTANT REMINDERS:
- 4/7/17 - We are experiencing delays that have postponed the start of the Façade project. We are working through these issues as quickly as possible and look forward to starting construction just as soon as they are resolved.
- Jan 17 - Facade Project Meeting to immediately following the Annual Meeting which starts at 700PM at The Hunterdon County Senior Center - 4 Gauntt Pl, Flemington
- 10/4/16 - Facade Project: After reviewing bids from several construction companies, conducting contractor interviews, and extensive negations, the board has chosen Regal Restoration to facilitate the facade project.
Board Meetings are held at the FSE Clubhouse on Wellington Drive. Open sessions are held quarterly beginning at 7:30 PM.
Upcoming Open Meeting(s)
- January 10, 2023 (Annual Election Meeting)
- April 11, 2023
- July 11, 2023
- October 10, 2023
* Make sure we have your current contact information
so we can reach you with important updates: Click here *