June & July:
- Swimming is allowed ONLY when lifeguard(s) are present.
- FSE Pool Passes are required for entry into the pool areas.
- All persons must shower before entering the pool. Shampoo and/or cream rinse is NOT permitted.
- No diving is allowed.
- No running in the pool area.
- Kick-boards, pool toys, rafts, and inner tubes are allowed in the pool area at the discretion of the lifeguards.
- No roller blades or wheeled sneakers in the pool area.
- Residents are NOT permitted in the pump rooms. (If a resident requires something that is stored inside the pump rooms the lifeguard will get it for them.)
- Any child wearing a flotation devise, such as a swimming aid, must have an adult within arms' reach at all times when in the pool.
- No smoking anywhere at either the pool, inside the pool area or around the property. These are both smoke free properties.
- No alcoholic beverages are permitted.
- No glass or breakable containers are permitted in or around the pool area. Drinks are allowed in the pool area, but NO GLASS CONTAINERS. Drink containers must be disposed of in the receptacles provided.
- No chewing gum allowed in the pool or the pool area.
- Absolutely NO littering.
- Stairs and ladders of all pools must be kept clear. Please do not sit on them at any time.
- Persons suspected of being under the influence of drugs or alcohol shall be prohibited from entering the pool area.
- Persons with excessive sunburn, open blisters, cuts, or bandages shall be refused swimming privileges.
- Expectoration, roughness, rowdyism or other conduct affecting the safety and comfort of others shall not be permitted.
- NO FOUL LANGUAGE OR INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOR WILL BE TOLERATED FOR ANY REASON AT EITHER POOL. Failure to comply will result in being escorted out of the pool and pool area. All lifeguards and Management have the authority to enforce this rule.
- Food is permitted in the pool areas. ***PLEASE CLEAN UP AFTER YOURSELVES, AND THROW ALL TRASH AWAY IN THE TRASH BINS PROVIDED.***
- No playing of music except through headphones. (Lifeguards cannot use headphones and will be permitted to listen to radios as long as it does not interfere with the use and enjoyment of the facilities by Homeowners/Residents).
- Any person showing evidence of skin disease, sore or inflamed eyes, cold, nasal or ear discharge or any communicable diseases shall be refused swimming privileges.
- No dogs (except Seeing Eye Dogs) or other animals shall be permitted in the pool, dressing rooms or other parts of the enclosure.
- Swimming shall be prohibited during electrical storm.
- Bathing suites must be worn in the pool and/or pool area. (No nude bathing).
- Parent or guardian must accompany babies and toddlers in the pool.
- Babies and toddlers still in diapers MUST WEAR RUBBER PANTS OVER TOP OF THEIR DIAPERS (cloth or disposable) or wear diapers designed for swimming, WHICH FIT SNUGLY AROUND THE WAIST AND LEGS. Note: Should a bacterial problem occur, this privilege may be revoked without notice. BABIES AND TODDLERS WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO USE THE POOL WITHOUT RUBBER PANTS. Caution: Please be advised that diapers may act as an anchor when wet.
- Diapers may NOT be discarded in the bathroom trash cans or pool area receptacles. They must be discarded at home.